Rail Trails of Victoria Guidebook
Rail Trails Australia is very pleased to announce that after 14 years the spiral bound, hardcopy “Rail Trails of Victoria Guidebook” is once again available.
This 2021 edition is your indispensable guide and companion to 27 of Victoria’s best rail trails. Written by people who know and love rail trails, it’s all you need for a day trip, a weekend adventure or a week-long expedition exploring trails!
- Easy-to-follow route notes and maps
- Information on each railway line’s history
- Tips to help you plan and enjoy your walk or ride.
Since the current print edition of the Rail Trails of Victoria guidebook was published way back in 2007, a few new trails have been opened including:
- The Port Fairy to Warrnambool Rail Trail
- The Great Victorian Rail Trail from Tallarook to Mansfield
Significant improvements and extension have been made to existing trails including:
- The High Country Rail Trail up to Shelley
- The O’Keefe Rail Trail to Heathcote
- The Great Southern Rail trail to Welshpool
- An expanded Gippsland Plains Rail Trail
This Guidebook is a great gift consideration to get more people out enjoying our rail trails.
Proceeds go towards assisting rail trail development.
Price includes standard postal delivery within Australia.
For postage costs outside Australia, or for bulk orders, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.