Daylesford to Macedon Ranges Rail Trail (VIC) – Submissions Invited
Posted on 19/10/12
The Daylesford to Macedon Ranges Rail Trail is a proposed 45 km long walking and cycling trail between Daylesford and Woodend with possible links to Kyneton, Malmsbury, Macedon and Gisborne.
It is part of the Crossing Borders Tracks and Trails Project, a joint initiative of the Hepburn, Macedon Ranges, Central Goldfields Shire Councils and the City of Ballarat.
The public are invited to provide input to the Daylesford to Macedon Ranges Rail Trail project by completing an online survey or by providing a written submission.
- The online survey can be found by clicking here.
- Written submission can be posted to Jayson Moran at Insight Leisure Planning, Suite 129, 199 Toorak Road, South Yarra, VIC 3141
- Submissions can also be emailed to Jayson at firstname.lastname@example.org
The ball really is rolling with The Daylesford to Macedon Ranges Rail Trail. In further developments the rail trail’s Project Reference Group will soon hold the first of a series of meetings scheduled during the six months feasibility study period.
The group comprises representatives from:
- Insight Leisure Planning
- Hepburn Shire Council
- Macedon Ranges Shire Council
- Rail Trails Australia
- Bicycle Network Victoria
- Department of Sustainability and Environment
- Parks Victoria
- Daylesford Spa Country Railway
- Daylesford to Macedon Ranges Rail Trail Working Group
Rail Trails Australia members are encouraged to take part in The Daylesford to Macedon Ranges Rail Trail online survey.
For more information regarding submissions for The Daylesford to Macedon Ranges Rail Trail, please click here.
Submissions close 9 November 2012.