Development and Sustainable Management Plan for O’Keefe Rail Trail
Posted on 09/11/20
The City of Greater Bendigo, in partnership with communityvibe, is currently preparing a plan to guide the development and sustainable management of the O’Keefe Rail Trail.
The plan will make suggestions to the council about:
• the overall vision for the trail
• projects along the trail and how they assess potential projects
• how they continue to work with and support community organisations such as the Friends of the Bendigo-Kilmore Rail Trail
• how they support events along the trail
• how they can increase usage of the trail by local residents and visitors
• how they govern, manage and maintain the trail.